Endless Possibilities

When you‘ve exhausted all possibilities –  remember this – you haven’t ~ Thomas Edison


We are always in the process of growth. From birth to death we discover the limitless possibilites of our physical, mental, spiritual and emotional bodies. Think back to the distant past when we had no idea how we would go forth in life and recognize that possibilities unfolded and brought us to our now. As infants we trusted life with an innate knowing that our needs would be met. We were cared for as we thrived and grew into childhood, embracing each day and its endless opportunities, playing, learning to communicate, negotiate, cooperate, and form relationships. We grew and compared ourselves to others, sharing and shifting thoughts and ideas. In time we began to listen to and understand our feelings. Our opinions formed, behavioral patterns emerged and sculpted us as individuals through the lens of our point of view.  

Now we live in a fusion of complex relationships integrating experiences differently, translating us into a people with various perspectives. Embracing our similarities and diversities, we emerge recognizing limitless ideas and dreams borne in self and others. We adopt new perspectives as we allow others space to live as they choose. We begin to search for answers, seeking the wisdom of life through countless avenues and opening our minds to enlightenment. Why, we ask, is it important to embrace the experience of enlightenment?  A Yoga teacher of mine made it simple to understand. He said it is like turning on a light switch when entering a dark space and watching as all within it is washed in a brightness that was before absent. That is simply how we operate. We choose to turn on the switch of openness and allow the genius of this expanding universe to flow. Subsequently, we realize our experience as progressive, expansive and limitless. In challenging times we look for any glimmer of light peeking through cracks, unveiling endless possibilities not yet considered. We begin to consciously live our time on earth acknowledging that life is bigger than we understand. 

Life has been my powerful and consistent teacher. I learn each day by trial and error considering the many paths laid out before me. I live with a knowing that I know very little, that I am always learning, re-learning and self adjusting to arrive at a better understanding of who I am and why I’m here.  I now look on my past fondly as I fully recognize the power of how every piece fell into place. Against the odds I began adult life with the challenges of motherhood from day one. In my naiveté I was open to the unfolding of life and looked forward to better times ahead. I simply dreamed that one day I would have peace, security and stability in myself, my life and my marriage. I eagerly worked toward what I wanted and never stopped searching for the opportunities and endless possibilities that would make my dreams come true. I learned to be a team player and relax into being open to my husbands perspective and allowed life to flow in new ways. I realize now that there is no way to exhaust the Genius of  Divine Wisdom and Love.  I trust the enormous options I am not privy to as they bolster my hope that all is well and I am safe, living as best I can, loving life with all its ups and downs and accepting and loving deeply, even when it feels uncomfortable. I know for sure that endless possibilities are waiting to be realized, and that empowers me as I look forward with anticipation for great days to come my way !   


Empowering Tip of the Day:  Turn on your light ... Choose to let your mind open to the vast possibilities the Creative Force of this amazing Universe puts forth. When we continue to think the same way we thought yesterday, last week or last year we are stuck within those limits, but when decide to expand our horizons, shift our perspective magic happens and we  open new and exciting pathways to a life filled with joy. 


The decision is ultimately ours to live in Pity or Power... what will it be? We can only be in one. 

Life is a journey, not a destination. 

Feel free to post your questions and comments. I look forward to hearing from you. Remember we are all on this journey growing and learning as we go, so your input will bring enlightenment to many. 

In Power, Peace & Love, 
Mary Ann

Make Today Great..... .  







Comments

Popular Posts